Wide hand hammered brass cuff | minusOne Cuff Collection
Hammered brass cuff bracelets at minusOne are hand-shaped with rawhide and hand-hammered with metal, making each cuff bracelet one-of-a-kind. Cuffs will form and reform to your wrist with a little pressure, and can be made looser or tighter when I’m shaping.
- Hammered cuffs are available at 3/4″, 1 1/8″, and 1 1/2″ wide. Use drop-down menu to select your preferred width.
- Length of cuff from end to end excluding gap in between is just under 6 inches.
- Width shown worn in first photo is 1 1/2”. Width shown worn in last photo is 3/4″.
- This cuff is also available un-hammered as smooth, scrubbed brass in even more standard widths (1/2″, 3/4″, 1 1/8″, 1 1/2″ and 2″)
- Read the FAQ to learn more about the care and safe-keeping of natural unfinished brass.
Hammered cuffs from minusOne arrive in a velvet pouch with instructions for care and safe-keeping and a small sample polishing cloth. Easy to keep, easy to give.
Shop the full minusOne Cuff Collection.
Read about how to care for your brass jewelry.
You may also like…
Simple oval hammered gold hoops | “Classic gold ovals that will go with everything. A beautiful but subtle sheen.”Rated 5.00 out of 5From $20.00
Hammered gold coin earrings | Simple 1970s disco earring danglesRated 5.00 out of 5From $24.00
Wide + smooth gold bracelet cuff | minusOne Cuff CollectionRated 5.00 out of 5From $24.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.