Small Art Deco silver earrings with sunburst | “They look good with everything.”
These sweet small Art Deco silver earrings feature the classic art deco sunburst design. The sunburst can be found on many buildings of the era, like the Chrysler Building in New York and the Eastern Columbia Outfitters Building in Los Angeles.
- Great dainty earrings for everyday, pendants are small at 3/4″ (18mm) long.
- Earring backs are high quality, hypoallergenic .925 sterling silver.
- Pendants and ear wires are new.
- Also best sellers in antiqued brass gold with 14K gold ear wires.
- Earrings have the option of simple French loops or lever backs.
“Dainty, lightweight and lovely. I got so many compliments when I wore them the first time.:”
Read more about earring back options in our FAQ.
Shop more Art Deco at minusOne.
See Architectural Digest’s list of The World’s Most Beautiful Art Deco Buildings.
You may also like…
Slim Victorian silver earring drops | Romantic vintage-style silver earringsRated 5.00 out of 5From $22.00
Dainty gold Art Deco earrings | Small sunburst architecture earringsRated 5.00 out of 5From $24.00
Elegant fleur de lis drops | Vintage style Victorian dainty silver earringsRated 5.00 out of 5From $22.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.