Red carnelian statement earrings | Red and gold hoop earrings
Blood red in color, carnelian is the stone of royalty, luck and sex. Considered “the stone of kings,” carnelian was believed by the Romans to be a stone of courage, able to shore up confidence and strength.
Luck, sex, and confidence. What could go wrong?
- Round, faceted carnelian are bezel set in vermeil.
- Each 1/2″ (14mm) gemstone pendant hangs from a 1″ x 1/2” 14K gold fill oval loop.
- Ear wires are hypoallergenic, lead-free and nickel-free 14K gold fill (GF).
- These earrings are also available in jade green Peru chalcedony, Aurora Borealis labradorite, and rainbow white moonstone.
- Earrings have the option of simple French loops or lever backs. Read more about earring back options in our FAQ.
Shown worn for proportion in labradorite.
These are luxury-feeling statement earrings that you’ll want to wear all the time.
See more carnelian designs in the Gemstone Collection.
Shop more statement earrings.
Gemstone earrings from minusOne arrive with a card explaining the meaning of the stone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.