Gold Art Deco earrings | Frank Lloyd Wright gold architecture earrings
These gold Art Deco earrings are just the thing. Minimalist but design-forward, they’re reminiscent of Prairie Style architect Frank Lloyd Wight’s colorful geometric stained glass art.
- Each pendant is 20mm (a bit more than 3/4″) long and 1/2″ wide.
- Made from lightweight but sturdy stamped brass.
- Earring back options include French loops or lever backs, both in hypoallergenic 14K gold fill.
- Read more about earring back options in our FAQ.
- Matching necklace also available.
- Also best sellers in matte sterling silver finish with .925 sterling ear wires.
Shop more Art Deco at minusOne.
Read about the safe-keeping and care of brass jewelry on the minusOne jewelry blog.
You may also like…
Frank Lloyd Wright gold necklace | Art Deco Architecture jewelryRated 5.00 out of 5From $26.00
Dainty gold Art Deco earrings | Small sunburst architecture earringsRated 5.00 out of 5From $24.00
Frank Lloyd Wright Art deco silver earrings | Tree of Life inspired earringsRated 5.00 out of 5From $20.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.