Frank Lloyd Wright gold necklace | Art Deco Architecture jewelry
This Frank Lloyd Wright gold necklace is a bestseller. Minimalist but design-forward, this necklace is reminiscent of Prairie Style architect Frank Lloyd Wight’s colorful geometric stained glass Tree of Life art.
- The necklace pendant is 20mm (a bit more than 3/4″) long and 1/2″ wide, and made from lightweight but sturdy stamped brass.
- The drawn cable chain is a delicate but strong 14K gold fill (GF) with 1mm x 2mm links.
- Spring clasp (5 mm) is 14K gold fill GF.
- Necklace chain is offered in several standard lengths.
- This necklace is a match to the Frank Lloyd Wright gold architecture earrings.
- Also available in ox silver with a 925 sterling silver necklace chain.
View more Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired pieces in the Art Deco-inspired Chrysler Collection.
Read about the safe-keeping and care of brass jewelry on the minusOne jewelry blog.
Read about the role of clean, streamlined geometric design in Art Deco jewelry on the minusOne jewelry blog.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.