Frank Lloyd Wright Art Deco silver necklace | “It is a gift for my dearest friend.”
This silver Art Deco necklace is a bestseller. Minimalist but design-forward, this necklace is reminiscent of Prairie Style architect Frank Lloyd Wight’s colorful geometric stained glass Tree of Life art.
- The necklace pendant is 20mm (a bit more than 3/4″) long and 1/2″ wide, and made from lightweight but sturdy stamped brass finished in matte sterling.
- The drawn cable chain is made from delicate but strong .925 sterling silver 1mm x 2mm links.
- Spring clasp (5 mm) is .925 sterling silver.
- Necklace chain is offered in several standard lengths.
- This necklace is a match to the Frank Lloyd Wright silver architecture earrings.
- Also available in matte natural unfinished brass with 14K gold fill drawn cable necklace chain.
View more Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired pieces in the Art Deco-inspired Chrysler Collection.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.