Dainty white moonstone earrings | Delicate heart shaped bridal drops
These dainty white moonstone earrings are natural opalescent gemstones in a semi-precious setting.
French designer René-Jules Lalique incorporated moonstones into his jewelry designs during the 1910s and 1920s), making every moonstone piece an echo of the Art Nouveau period.
- Petite white heart earrings are delicately faceted rainbow moonstone.
- Moonstone is bezel set in vermeil (14K gold over sterling silver).
- Linked with a 1/2″ (15mm) 14K gold fill round.
- Delicate heart bezel-set stones are 1/4″ across.
- Each faceted moonstone pendant with loop is 1″ from end to end.
- Lightweight and easy to wear, each set hangs from hypoallergenic, lead-free and nickel-free 14K gold fill (GF) French loop or lever back ear wires.
- Gemstone earrings from minusOne arrive with a card explaining the meaning of the stone.
This design is also available in delicate red carnelian and sea green chalcedony.
Shop more delicate earrings at minusOne.
Shop more gemstone earrings and necklaces.
Read more about the difference between lever back and French loop ear wires.
Associated with clarity of mind, moonstones are best known for their connection to womanhood and to femininity. This includes fertility and the cyclical nature of change. Originally a gift to newly wedded couples because of its association with sensuality and fertility, it’s now a common gift for brides.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.