Dainty carnelian red heart earrings | Delicate gemstone drops
Petite rust red heart earrings are delicately faceted carnelian. Blood red in color, carnelian is the stone of royalty, luck and sex. Considered “the stone of kings,” carnelian was believed by the Romans to be a stone of courage, able to shore up confidence and strength.
Luck, sex, and confidence. What could go wrong?
- Petite rust red heart earrings are delicately faceted carnelian.
- Carnelian is bezel set in vermeil (14K gold over sterling silver).
- Linked with a 1/2″ (15mm) 14K gold fill round.
- Delicate heart bezel-set stones are 1/4″ across.
- Each faceted carnelian pendant with loop is 1″ from end to end.
- Lightweight and easy to wear, each set hangs from hypoallergenic, lead-free and nickel-free 14K gold fill (GF) French loop or lever back ear wires.
- Gemstone earrings from minusOne arrive with a card explaining the meaning of the stone.
Used by ancient Egyptians alongside lapis lazuli and embedded in gold, carnelian is associated with the solar plexus chakra, connected with self-confidence and control, and is a perfect gift for new beginnings, sad times, or when a burst of energy is needed.
Gemstone earrings from minusOne arrive with a card explaining the meaning of the stone.
Shop more delicate earrings at minusOne.
Shop the Egyptian Revival collection.
Read more about the difference between lever back and French loop ear wires.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.