Sea green chalcedony dainty heart earrings | Delicate gemstone and 14KGF drops
Heirloom earrings with natural chalcedony gemstones in a semi-precious setting are at once delicate and expressive, a lovely gift for yourself or someone you love.
Chalcedony is associated with calm and alignment, stability and joy, so it’s also perfect to wear or give in times of transition and at life changing moments, like moves, job changes, weddings, and even in times of grief.
- Petite sea green heart earrings are delicately faceted Peru chalcedony.
- Chalcedony is bezel set in vermeil (14K gold over sterling silver).
- Linked with a 1/2″ (15mm) 14K gold fill round.
- Delicate heart bezel-set stones are 1/4″ across.
- Each faceted chalcedony pendant with loop is 1″ from end to end.
- Lightweight and easy to wear, each set hangs from hypoallergenic, lead-free and nickel-free 14K gold fill (GF) French loop or lever back ear wires.
This design is also available in delicate red carnelian and rainbow white moonstone
Gemstone earrings from minusOne arrive with a card explaining the meaning of the stone.
Shop more delicate earrings at minusOne.
Shop more gemstone earrings and necklaces.
Read more about the difference between lever back and French loop ear wires.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.