Big geometric black earrings | “Spooky!” “They Match my Black Necklace Perfectly”
Classic late 1980s to early 1990s black earrings: shiny, geometric, large. Simple black three-dimensional vintage lucite pyramids are so lightweight for their size.
- Pyramid pendants are about 2” long and 3/4” at the triangle base.
- These earrings can be made with silver or gold findings: hypoallergenic, lead-free and nickel-free14K gold fill (GF) or .925 sterling silver. Make your selection using the drop down menu.
- Earrings also have the choice of high quality, hinged lever back or simple French loop ear wires. Lever backs are great if you’re always losing your earrings, but all earrings with simple French loops from my shop arrive with clear rubber clutches to prevent them from loss, too.
- Lever backs have a 1/2″ drop. French loops have a 1/4″ drop.
- Review the FAQ for more information on earring back options.
Check out other 80s designs. Some use vintage components from the 80s with new findings, some are all new 80s vintage.
Shop all Handmade with Vintage.
You may also like…
Big black and white hoop earrings | “Striking!” “Perfect with solid black tops.”Rated 5.00 out of 5From $32.00
Minimalist straight gold earrings | Handmade with VintageRated 5.00 out of 5From $22.00
Italian lucite marbled winter white earrings | Handmade with VintageRated 5.00 out of 5From $26.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.