Big leaf Art Deco gold earrings | “Beautifully bold, yet classic at the same time.”
In quintessential 1920s style with some arguably Nouveau flow, each big leaf Art Deco gold earrings features a smooth, scalloped leaf. Statement earrings that are lightweight enough to wear everyday.
- Each pendant is approximately 2″ long and 1.5″ at the widest point (50mm x 40mm).
- Earring backs are hypoallergenic, lead-free and nickel-free 14K gold fill.
- Also a bestseller in antiqued silver over brass on .925 sterling earring backs, as shown.
- Earrings have the choice of high quality, hinged lever back or simple French loop ear wires. Use the drop down menu to select your preference.
- See our FAQ for more information on the French loop and lever back earring back options.
View more 70s Boho style jewelry.
Shop more Art Deco at minusOne.
Read about the safe-keeping and care of brass jewelry on the minusOne jewelry blog.
You may also like…
Big leaf Art Deco silver earrings | “Thank you for my go-to earrings!”Rated 5.00 out of 5From $24.00
Big gold Art Deco earrings | “Fantastic earrings with that awesome Art Deco vibe!”Rated 5.00 out of 5From $22.00
Gold lotus flower gold hoop earrings | Tailored Classic EverydayRated 5.00 out of 5From $18.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.