1930s sapphire blue earrings | Cobalt blue depression glass dangles
Gorgeous depression era cobalt blue earrings feature glass cabs that are foil-backed to reflect the best light. Hung from new 14K gold fill earring backs.
- Each vintage blue glass pendant is 1/2 inch long and about 1/4 inch wide.
- Set in natural unfinished brass.
- Earring backs are new, hypoallergenic14k gold fill.
- Earrings have the choice of high quality, hinged lever back or simple French loop ear wires. Use the drop down menu to select your preference.
- See our FAQ for more information on the French loop and lever back earring back options.
For everyday or dress up,
Read more about old glass jewelry and glass making on the minusOne Jewelry through the decades blog.
See other Handmade with Vintage items at minusOne.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.